Sunday, July 16, 2006

Thanks everyone...

I wanted to thank everyone for being so amazing. I don't know about other Fulbright groups, but I really think we were a very special and dynamic group of teachers. Everyone on this trip has impacted me in some way, so I wanted to say thanks to...

Ricardo, para la seguridad y las sonrisas
Natalie, for the innovation
Bob, for the music
Judith, for the energy
Leigh-Ann, for the creativity
Yolanda, for the help with my Spanish
Ashley, for the glamour
Rebecca, for the giggling
Amber, for the heart-to-hearts
Beverly, for the understanding
Denise, for the songs & encouragement
Jennifer, for the sweetness and superfriendship
John, for the laughter and the sam'ich
Tamara, for the "worldwide solidarity!"
Jorge, for the dances
Sarah, for the wonderful friendship ("pío-pío")
Agustín, para las puestas del sol ("ay... ¡que hermosa!") y la felicidad


There is no way I could sum up everything each of you means to me in just one sentence; there is no way it would fit on this page. But I just wanted you all to know that I have taken a little piece of you with me.
___________________________________________


See you all again soon!

No comments: